Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas



Tonight we officially began decorating for Christmas! Now our house is all lit up, and sparkly. Especially our Christmas tree.

Isn't it so realistic looking?  (What are you talking about, of COURSE white pine trees occur in nature.)

We used gold, red, pink, and black ornaments to decorate it.





Yes. Black.

After My sister's boyfriend and I finished the tree, the rest of the decorating was completely up to me.  I put a garland above the window. With a few ornaments hanging down.



I relocated my wooly trees to the top of the entertainment system, next to a gold candle and my butterfly specimen, Louis.



And to finish it all off, I "wrapped" up some more ornaments in a square vase.



This is just the start! I have so many more ideas to get this house ready for the festive season!

No comments:

Post a Comment