Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blueberry Pancakes!

I'm becoming quite the cook, if I do say so myself.

Case in point: I made blueberry pancakes from scratch!


I DID follow a recipe. But even following a recipe I don't always succeed. So I'm still very proud of myself.

I used a mixture of all-purpose and whole wheat flour, and I used frozen blueberries.

I made enough for everyone to have a couple! And I served them with sliced almonds, and green grapes (and maple syrup, of course).

 
The best part of this recipe is that it's really healthy. These pancakes were filling, but didn't leave you feeling bloated or like you'd eaten a dessert. I can't wait to make them again!

1 comment:

  1. It does look good!


    Yellow Blog [blog design] - http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
    The best deals for one-of-a-kind and non-exclusive blog designs!
    Enter our blog design Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete